Discover Essential Oils
Ever smelled a rose and instantly felt more serene? Or a tasted a squeeze of lemon and felt more refreshed? How about a whiff of peppermint that helps you feel more alert?
If so, you’re already practicing aromatherapy. Therapeutic scents can literally help us feel better inside and out.
Why choose Young Living essential oils
As we got serious about essential oils, we researched Young Living as a company and were impressed by their quality (above organic) and “Seed to Seal” process. They own most of the farms themselves; they weed by hand; they use their own oils for pest control; and they gently distill their oils without chemicals.
They also rigorously test their final product both in-house and by a third party to meet therapeutic standards. Plants and their oils are powerful yet delicate in nature. By using Young Living, the plant’s “living energy” is preserved in every bottle. Their essential oils are 100% therapeutic grade, effective and safe.
Plus, Young Living has the best and most affordable starter kits out there. They make it easy for a newbie to get started!
“What do I actually do with Essential Oils?”
That’s most people’s question when they get started, but oils quickly get incorporated into daily life. People diffuse oils daily to uplift spirits or help cranky toddlers sleep. They use Thieves oil at the first sign of cold or cough. They use PanAway for aches and pains. They use Lavender for sunburn. Or, perhaps, they reach for Frankincense for…well, just about anything! They use essential oils for sinus pressure, aches and pains, fevers, blotchy skin, headaches, hair loss, eczema, sun spots, sore throats, athlete’s foot, and we could go on.
Tired of trying new fads?
Well then essential oils are right up your alley! Essential oils have been used for centuries in religious ceremonies, to support wellness and for cosmetic purposes. They have been diffused, used topically and ingested. The first recorded use of essential oils is in Mesopotamia in 3500 BC with the development of the first-known distillation apparatus. Essential oils have been regarded among the treasures of the world. In what, perhaps, may be the best known story in the world, these precious essential oils were two of three gifts worthy of presenting to the new King. Click the image to left to enlarge and learn more about the timeline of essential oils and their special place in the history of our world.
Are you curious about Essential Oils?
If so, give Young Living a close look. One of its most popular options for beginning is the Premium Starter Kit which includes a home diffuser and the Premium Essential Oils Collection – the perfect way to start your journey into oils!
This kit retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you get it for $160.
- A home diffuser (an $84 value) – check it out next time you’re in the studio
- Premium Essential Oils Collection;
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml
- Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml
- Copaiba Vitality™ 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-m
- Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Bonus Oil: Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitments (turns any oil to an on-the-go roll on)
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential Edge
- Member Resources
One or more of the following essential oils may be substituted in the event of sourcing constraints or supply considerations: AromaEase™, Citrus Fresh™ Vitality™, Lemongrass Vitality™, Orange Vitality™, and Tea Tree.
Want to try Young Living essential oils?
You can get Young Living Essential Oils in two ways.
- as a Wholesale Member (highly encouraged… no commitment other than purchase of starter kit.)
- or as a Retail Customer (select customer box to the right of wholesale) via the Young Living website – just remember that you will not receive a discount.
I highly recommend joining as a Wholesale Member, even if you’re a beginner. Wholesale Members get access to the Premium Starter Kit, and they get an amazing 24% discount off every product you order. There are no tricks or gimmicks, no automatic charges to your credit card, etc.
You don’t need to “sell” oils to be part of this.
For Wholesale Members there is no requirement to sell or meet monthly quotas or anything like that.
But if you’d like to earn some extra income…
Wholesale Members do have the option of sharing oils with their friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. Some mamas even turn this into a business for themselves. If this is something you’re interested in, sign up with me and I’ll help you get started!
Here’s how to begin.
You start by purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from. However, we highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured above). It is by far the best value and will help you actually start using essential oils.
Sign me up!
To get started, just follow these steps.
- Click over to the sign-up page.
- Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
- The page will automatically include the StillPoint Yoga enroller and sponsor number. That way you become part of our team and we get credit for introducing you to Young Living!
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
- Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
- Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member.
- Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later.” If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then go for it in addition to your starter kit. (It is often helpful to first begin with your starter kit and explore how you will integrate essential oils into your daily life. You can always comes back to Essential Rewards when you are ready to explore new oils.)
- Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
If you have problems with signing up using the above link, please visit YoungLiving.com, click “Become a Member” on top right, and enter 2846402 into the spaces for Sponsor ID and Enroller ID. (That is our ID number and we would be thrilled to be your sponsor!)
Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!
You’re going to love this next phase of your natural living journey!